How to get rid of pimples fast, is something I have asked myself thousands of times through my 15 year battle with pimples. Having pimples is extremely frustrating for people of all ages, genders and race. It does not discriminate and at times can leave you feeling helpless, sad, ugly, disgusting and just mad. Take it from me, 30 years old and did not get rid of my pimples until about 2 years ago. That means I went through high school, college and 3 different jobs looking like I was just going through puberty. Do you feel the same? Do you have horrible pimples, maybe just a few, and just want to know how to get rid of pimples fast? What if I told you all you need is 3 days? Would you believe me?
5 main reasons people of all ages get pimples:
- Pimples are oil glands that get filled up with dirt, get infected and create pus
- Dead skin cells that clog the oil glands make up over half the reasons you get pimples
- Bacteria from inside, that your body tries to get rid of, is leaked through these oil glands
- Pimples are also caused by an increase in hormonal, mainly testosterone, activity that creates more oil in these oil glands leading to an increase in the chance of clogging these pores.
- Heredity can be a reason you have pimples too.
Although these are just 5 top reasons you get pimples, there are more. However, most likely you fall under one of those five. To cut to the chase and answer your question on how to get rid of pimples fast, let me tell you exactly what not to do because, I spent thousands and thousands of dollars on the products below. I would stay away from these at all costs. Let me just say this list is a just a drop in the bucket, there are many more.
I know you may be asking then how? The secret is diet, diet causes acne and in the next 5-10 years you will see doctors start changing their ways. However, you need to learn what to eat and what not to eat. The bad products listed above is a billion dollar business for these companies and although some may work for a while your body will eventually get used to the products and your skin will go back to the way it was.